Using Technology To Improve Your Client Experience
Date: 23 June 2022, Thursday
Time: 1:30 noon
Dr Katherine Hunt, was once an award-winning financial planner and now teacher of the Masters of Financial Planning at Griffith University. She’s an avid surfer and loves to take the conversation about financial advice outside of the regulatory straightjacket that is the norm.
Benjamin Marshan is the Head of Policy, Strategy and Innovation at Financial Planning Association of Australia. He’s across the details of all regulatory and FASEA guidance for advisers, but also plays a key role in championing the role that technology can play in the eyes of the regulator, helping modernise the regulatory framework to enable more rapid adoption of advice technology
To offer a different perspective on the technology in your business, we’ve brought together some of the brightest minds in our industry to help stretch your thinking around technology decisions from an ethical and professional standpoint. Far from making innovation more complicated, this on-demand webinar is designed to share a series of different perspectives that will speed up meaningful change and tech adoption inside your business.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How technology can help you satisfy your FASEA obligations
- How technology may either expose or protect your clients
- The ethical considerations of why you would adopt technology (or not) for your team
- How adopting the right technology can help protect your team from making mistakes and experiencing privacy breaches
- The obligations for advisers to build strong businesses that will enable the long term support of clients