IT Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT Operations Management, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Proven experience (5+ years) in IT Operations Management, preferably in a SaaS or technology-related business.
- SaaS Knowledge: A good understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) principles, business models, and industry trends is essential. This includes knowledge of subscription billing, licensing models, and cloud-based technology.
- Project Management: Proficiency in project management methodologies such as Agile or Scrum is crucial for overseeing the development and deployment of SaaS products. Experience with project management software like Jira or Trello is a plus.
- Data Analysis: The ability to analyse data to identify trends, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and make data-driven decisions is essential for optimising operations and improving customer satisfaction.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning: Proficiency in creating and implementing plans to ensure business operations can continue in the event of unforeseen disruptions or disasters.
- IT Service Management (ITSM): Familiarity with IT service management frameworks like ITIL can be beneficial.
- Legal and Compliance Knowledge: Understanding of legal contracts, licensing agreements, and contractual SLAs.
- Change Management: Experience in implementing organisational change, especially as it relates to process improvement and technology adoption.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and IT Operations Management.
- Proficient in project management methodologies such as Agile or Scrum
- Efficient time and resource management to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Skilled in identifying and solving complex problems in the business operations.
- Proficient in technology with relevant software and tools.
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence and Google docs, sheets and slides.
- Proficient in English both written and verbal communication.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Understanding of legal contracts, licensing agreements, and contractual SLAs
- Experience in implementing organisational change, especially as it relates to process improvement and technology adoption
- Operational Strategy: Develop and execute an operational strategy aligned with the company’s overall business objectives. This includes defining processes, workflows, and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure and drive success.
- Service Delivery: Ensure the uninterrupted delivery of products and services to customers. This includes managing uptime, performance, and availability to meet service-level agreements (SLAs).
- End to End Incident Management: Work closely with customer support teams and liaise with the Engineering department to address technical issues, troubleshoot customer problems, and improve the overall customer experience.
- Team Leadership: Manage a team of customer support and developers, providing direction, mentorship, and support to ensure the team’s effectiveness and productivity. Take charge of a team consisting of less than 20 individuals.
- Security and Compliance: Enforce security policies and compliance measures to protect customer data and ensure adherence to industry regulations
- Cost Management: Optimise operational costs, including infrastructure, software licenses, and third-party services, while maintaining or improving service quality
- Monitoring and Alerting: Utilise monitoring tools and systems to track system performance, identify issues proactively, and respond to incidents promptly.
- Change Management: Coordinate the deployment of software updates, new features, and changes to the product, ensuring minimal disruption to users.
- Capacity Planning: Analyse usage patterns and plan for infrastructure scaling to accommodate growing user bases and increased demand for the services.
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans to ensure the company can recover from unexpected disruptions in operations
- Reporting and Analysis: Generate regular reports and performance metrics to inform executive decisions and identify areas for improvement.
- Legal and Compliance Oversight: Ensure that the company’s operations are compliant with relevant laws, regulations, and licensing agreements.
- Budgeting and Resource Allocation: Develop and manage budgets for the operations department, allocating resources effectively to support business goals.
This is a full-time position following the 7 AM to 4 PM Manila schedule with potential on-demand weekend support.
About Advice Revolution
Advice Revolution was started by advisers who understand the challenges of capturing information from clients and running a profitable advice business.
Why Join Advice Revolution?
We’re shaping the future of financial services!
Initially driven by dissatisfaction with ‘old-school’ solutions and convoluted processes, we set out to revolutionize the financial advice industry. Utilizing our own proprietary technology, we’ve streamlined the back office of financial advice businesses, making life easier and more efficient for both financial advisors and their clients.
But that was just the beginning. Since our public launch in 2021, we’ve grown exponentially, expanding our vision to become more than just a digital fact-finding solution. Our integration platform now serves large financial services enterprises like investment platforms and life insurers, using custom middleware applications that enhance user experiences.
Our primary goal is to unleash your digital capabilities by facilitating connections, streamlining integrations, and catalyzing business transformation, all aimed at delivering a top-tier digital experience.
To learn more about our organization and the unique offerings we’re developing, feel free to navigate to www.advicerevolution.com.au.
Apply today – the future is bright and we want you to be a part of it!