How to choose the right digital tools to speed up your advice delivery
Receive 1 CPD point
Date: 20 October 2022, Thursday
Time: 12:00 pm
Everyone in the advice industry is talking about digitising their client experience these days. For businesses who get it right, it’s a game changer – less wasted time, less stress across your team and a better client experience awaits you.
But with new tools popping up all the time and so many options out there, where do you even begin working out the best combination of technology to power your client experience?
There are so many types of software and so many possibilities, not to mention software providers that promise the world and under-deliver. This makes it super hard to know where to start and how to make the right decision for your clients and your business.
In our next Advice Revolution webinar, we’re excited to be joined by Damon Inness, a Centrepoint Alliance adviser who has nailed the technology side of his client experience. Damon has tried everything from client portals to custom online forms and data feeds….and he wants you to learn from the mistakes he has made and the wins he has had. We’re excited to be sharing his best decisions and valuable lessons with you in our October web event.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The different options for digitising your client experience
- Why DIY with tech isn’t always the best option
- How to select and bring together the right tools for your clients and business
- The real benefits to your client experience and team of using a client portal
- How to take clients and your team ‘on the journey’ to better use tech
- Practical and implementable lessons from a tech-savvy adviser