Cyber security is a real ‘buzzphrase’ across financial advice at the moment. The media are reporting on data breaches in businesses, your licensee is madly rewriting their cybersecurity requirements and for many advisers out there, clients are starting to ask questions about the security of their precious financial and medical information.
In our August session, we’ll be joined by Reece Corbett-Wilkins from Clyde and Co and Fraser Jack from The Cyber Collective. Our expert panel know how the world of cyber impacts your business and most importantly, what you and your team should be doing about it.
You’ll walk away with a clearer idea of what this cyber business is all about and most importantly, a series of clear steps for your business in ensuring you have the right protections in place.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why cybersecurity is more important than ever for financial advice businesses
- The most common ways that businesses are currently being attacked
- How your team are inadvertently making your business more exposed
- The importance of selecting the right systems to ensure your business is secure
- Clear, practical tips on how to close the cybersecurity gaps in your business