Getting the tech right in an advice practice is much harder than you expect, so when someone gets it so right, it’s worth finding out what they’re doing differently.
Most advisers deal with a maximum of 100 clients and can’t imagine how they could work with more under the heavy compliance and administrative constraints of financial advice. John Hill from Murphy Hill Private Wealth, licensed by Oreana Private Wealth, has been in advice for over 20 years and services around 250 clients.
You may be thinking ‘with around 250 clients, he can’t be delivering a good service’ or ‘it must be scoped advice’, but with the right systems and processes in place, John has been able to build a business with average fees of $5,000 p.a. (and growing quickly) and retention rates of over 95%. John is an advice efficiency guru and we can’t wait to share his lessons with you in this exclusive webinar.
In this webinar, John will show you:
- How to better structure your team and workflow to scale an adviser’s value
- How to leverage your team’s time more effectively
- How to overcome your own limiting beliefs around tech adoption
- How using more advice tech has improved the client experience
- How tech has ACTUALLY saved him time and made his business better